Study Abroad at a Partner University
Imagine living in a foreign city where every experience—even doing laundry or buying groceries—is new and fresh. Imagine going to school in that city—an engrossing conversation about art or history or politics leads to a local art gallery or historic street and then to a café for an evening of more conversation.
Now imagine having that experience not just in Paris, but in Budapest or Cape Town or New York or . . . anywhere. That’s what study abroad at AUP offers you—a chance to be constantly awakened to new ideas, new cultures, and new perspectives.
A semester abroad
AUP maintains special partnerships with top-tier universities around the world that allow you to spend a semester as a full-time student at another institution while earning credit toward your AUP degree. Current options include:
- Eugene Lang College, The New School for Liberal Arts (New York, New York)
- Central European University (Budapest, Hungary)
- Goizueta Business School of Emory University (Atlanta, Georgia)
- New York University (Buenos Aires, Florence, London, and Shanghai)
- University of Cape Town (South Africa)
- The University of Miami (Florida)
- The American University of Cairo (Egypt)
AUP also has special curricular exchange agreements with the member schools in the Association of American International Colleges and Universities (AAICU).
If you want to spend a semester or a year abroad at a partner institution, make sure to get in touch with the Study Abroad coordinator to plan your courses and credit transfers.
Special academic partnerships
AUP also has special academic partnerships with:
- Eugene Lang College The New School for Liberal Arts (New York, New York)
- Oxford University, International Human Rights Law Program (UK)
- Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris)
- Université de Paris Sorbonne-Paris IV (Paris)
Contact the Study Abroad coordinator for help choosing and preparing for your study abroad adventure.