Career & Internship Advising Drop-In Hours
Thursday, February 2, 2017 - 11:00 to 13:00
AUP students should attend Career and Internship Advising Drop-In hours to…
- ask questions about finding a job or internship in France
- learn how to register an internship at AUP
- polish your French or English CV/Resume
- work on your cover letter template
- get coached on your interviewing skills
- create or perfect your LinkedIn profile
- brainstorm about your career goals
- and more!
The Center for Academic, Internship, and Career Advising exists to support AUP students as they plan their path to professional success. We are here to help you – so come by, say hi, and we’ll do everything we can to help you live your dreams!
The following drop-in hours are available to all AUP students & alumni (no appointment necessary) and will be held in PL12/PL13 (upstairs at 2, bis Passage Landrieu).
Drop-In hours are every Thursday 11h00 – 13h00 plus one other day per week on a rotating schedule. If these hours don’t work for you, or if you require more personalized coaching or attention, reach out to us and schedule an individual appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com