Financial Aid

Federal loans

Students who are enrolled as degree-seeking students at their home institution in the United States may also have access to student loans. In order for loans to be used for tuition and costs, students should approach the Financial Aid Office in order to set up a Consortium Agreement between their home institution and The American University of Paris. AUP cannot certify any loans for non-degree seeking students.

If you have any questions, contact the Admissions Office or use our request for information form.