Undergraduate Tuition & Costs
Tuition and fees for undergraduate students
|Fall 2014||Spring 2015*||Academic Year|
*For degree-seeking students starting AUP in Spring 2015, the visiting student costs apply.
**Students exempt from the housing requirement, but requesting temporary housing during orientation, will be charged €530 for their orientation fee.
For detailed information on tuition payment plans and schedules, please visit the Student Accounting Services page. For academic year 2013-2014 tuition and costs, please click here.
Important notes regarding tuition and costs
- All tuition and fees must be paid in Euros. Tuition covers either three or four courses per semester (a maximum of 18 credit hours). These fees are for the coming year. Fees for the 2015-2016 academic year will be published in Spring 2015.
- The health insurance fee is paid once a year during your first semester and will cover you for the year. Waiver possible for visiting students upon receipt of proof of valid insurance. Fee depends on your legal and residency status.
- AUP's financial aid program is open to students of all nationalities. Please contact your admissions counselor for information about how to apply for financial aid. American students may also apply for federal loans.
- Either one semester or the full academic year of tuition and fees must be paid in advance by the following deadlines:
- Fall semester - July 15
- Spring semester - December 15
- Summer session - April 30
Estimated living expenses
Living expenses will vary depending on your lifestyle and needs. See detailed breakdowns of expenses to help you prepare your budget.
|Fall 2014||Spring 2015||Academic Year|
|Estimated living expenses||7,924||7,350||15,274|
|Estimated total (tuition and expenses)||€22,500||€20,645||€43,145|