This resource section provides you with forms and resources helpful or required for the immigration and residency process in France.

If you have any questions, please contact Student Immigration Services.


Residency renewal application – How to be issued a “Convention de Stage” ?

The NON EU students who do an internship and need to renew their residency card are required to provide the Immigartion Office- SIS a copy of their “Convention de Stage” to justify their plans and request.

The first step to obtain a “Convention de Stage” is to submit an internship registration form (once the student receives an internship offer).

The “Convention de Stage” will be issued to the student accordingly.